Akin & Associates is a leader in the San Diego Human Resources Consulting industry. We don’t just manage paperwork and fill positions. We help businesses stay compliant with California Labor Laws, strategize with HR departments for long-term planning, work tirelessly at finding you the best talent available, and deliver results in time and under budget.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTING DIVISION
Our San Diego Human Resources Consulting and Contract Division provides outsourced HR solutions to small and mid-size companies on an hourly, monthly or HR project basis. Human Resource services are provided remotely and/or onsite. Past clients have been in technical and non-technical industries.
- Don’t stress about whether your company is compliant with the many California laws pertaining to HR. We make sure you are.
- There’s no need to hire a large HR staff (or any staff at all). We serve as your outsourced HR Department.
- Relax and use your budget wisely by engaging our customized services to meet your needs. Gain peace of mind by partnering with an HR expert.
RECRUITING & STAFFING DIVISION
Akin & Associate’s Recruiting & Staffing Division matches qualified, highly desirable candidates to your talent needs. Whether you are a small company or large corporation, we present a professional image of your company to the local and nationwide business community. Whether it’s a bull or bear market, outsourcing all or part of your staffing and recruiting makes business sense.
- We’re engaged by you to find and hire the best talent available.
- We’re not a typical search firm, but an extension of your inside staffing department.
- We define success by how long our placements stay with your company and how many of them are designated as key contributors to your business.
- We’ve thrived for almost 30 years in San Diego due to the repeat business we receive from our loyal clients.
- We source and prequalify candidates so you don’t waste your time.
- We get to know your company, including your culture and business goals, because understanding the whole picture makes us more successful in placing the right candidates.
- We brainstorm the recruiting strategy for each open position.
The industries we’ve worked in include:
- Health insurance brokerage
- Communications equipment manufacturer
- Golf manufacturer
- Medical device manufacturer
- Marketing data analytics software developer
- Pharmaceutical research
- Laboratory services
- Software development
- Medical devices
- Software and hardware storage solutions
- Computer peripherals
- Web analytics
- Enterprise and supply chain software
- Alternative fuels
- Senior housing
- Construction management
Some of the positions we’ve filled are:
- Diagnostic sales representatives
- Customer service management
- Product management
- Territory sales managers
- Product marketing
- Computer peripheral engineers
- Software developers
- Human resources management
- Office managers
- Accounting management
- Non-profit executive director